Thursday, January 19, 2012

addition to my green collection

i received a package from impulse co. yesterday.it contains my ordered sling bag in aqua green. i truly cannot resist things with a hint of green and best of all i bought this at a sale price.
 impulse co. is having their 2012 big invetory sale so better hurry up and grab one or more ^_^





i was scheduled to do some shipment for the day and since the bag came just in time, i wore it that same day. excited lng. ^_^ 
it really was a gloomy day for me hence the black outfit. the bag added that pop of color that really looks so yummy to eat. nagugutum tuluy aq. ^_^




i especially love sling bags. it gives my hands that freedom to do simultaneous things which carrying a bag 
wouldn't allow much.

cardigan - basicclothing, top - laninafashion, leggings - random, sandals - parisian, bag - impulse co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^