Thursday, January 19, 2012

light and sprite

yesterday was the perfect day for a much needed break. it wouldn't have been perfect if not for "iyan" who accompanied me in my dark moments. 
we chose leah's place for this moment. we met around 3pm (i know i know, too early to be drinking) and started our time with kamustahan. the usual hows you and whats new.. ^_^

i don't smoke, that's iyans
country fries 
pork sisig. the meat cut is kinda large for a sisig


 what i love about this place is its paintings, the burst of colors in every corner, and the antique feel of  the decors









this one reminds me of medusa. teehee. what with curly hair and all. but a prettier version. ^_^

anyhoo this day turned out great though subrang nahirapan sken c iyan. i really needed that much time to let all my hurts flow. and it did flow until the next day. yep he ended up babysitting me all through the night. thanks iyan though i know he wouldn't be seeing this post ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^