Sunday, February 26, 2012

of new flats and heels ^_^

Let me share to you the addition to my flatsssssss and heels. 
Ladies really could never have enough of shoes to last them for a lifetime. Blame it also to that impulse buying that we always experience. That so called shoes "calling" you out to buy it that instant, and giving in to that voice. ;)
I have added 3 flats and one heel at this time. Check it out. ^_^


I love the lace details on this wedge. I have it for like 2 months na and stored it as usual. It finally got the chance to graced my feet this February on my friends wedding day. I was like wearing it for 7hours straight and the feeling was superb. No blisters, no ngalay, so lightweight on my feet and best of all gives me that sexy strut and added height.


I love the tribal? feel of this sandals. Still stored for now.



This one is an online buy from Tutum Shop. I fell in love with its girly look of glitters glory. ^_^ 
Stored for now.


Plain pink/peach flats. I bought this to replace the wedges i wore on my friends wedding just in case my feet got sore. Needless to say i worried for nothing since the wedges is good for an all nighter. ^_^


So which do you prefer? Heels or flats? We can never have too many pairs of them. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^