Thursday, March 1, 2012

vested interest

Time to break away from much online job (which i totally love) and do some quick errands and satisfy my cravings for some bento meal. This day is a hot one. Though i love my looooong hair, the heat irritates me and i just want to feel the air on my nape so i wound it in a not so messy chignon, then i chose to wear my usual combo of flats, shorts and big tee. too plain as usual so i added some texture by wearing this studded vest i bought online.

p.s. sorry for the grainy shots after my outfit posts. my cams batt run dead and i still can't resist to take pix using my ipod. ^_^

wearing my new peach/pink flats *uber comfy


lol at my weird feet pose



my meal: beef misono, totally hungry i had two extra servings of rice. yey \o/

my dates' meal - pork tonkatsu

another look at my flats

hmmmm. this flats are really calling me to buy them. can you guess if i gave in? watch out for my next post. ;)



studded vest - awesome bargains; tee - laninafashion; shorts - metro; bag - sm; flats - metro



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^