Friday, March 9, 2012

godzilla madness

Went out specifically to try out Tokyo Tokyo's Godzilla Burger for lunch. Upon watching its yumminess glory tv ad i couldn't resist stamping it as another must eat when i go out. Today i get to try it and deliver my verdict with this ba-ga.
waited for exactly 10minutes for our order
coke for her - sprite for him
 eco-friendly packaging
look at all those layers ^_^ just looking at it makes me want to devour it right away!! have to restrain my urge and take a picture first. ;)
layers consist of bun topped with sesame seeds, 2 premium beef burger patties , 2 slices of cheese, lettuce, and a dollop of japanese mayo

One burger eaten at lunch and i'm still full till 4pm. No room for my tummy yet for a snack. The appearance reminds me of McDonalds quarter pounder (my fave). I really have to sandwich it hard so i can take a bite. This is totally monstrous for my mouth. Ladies simply cannot go all out eating this. Every bite you have to wipe off from your pretty little mouth the juice from the patties. Dapat baby bites lang. Super inggit aq ke bf. Jock na jock ang bites nya. :D 
For the taste: i felt its matabang for my preference. Yun lang. :D 
I still have to try the Shogun Burger and Shitakke Burger


my outfit for the day



oversize top - laninafashion; shorts - random; bag - impulse co.; shoes - solemate



have you tried Tokyo-Tokyo Japanese Burger? Which one do you like best?

1 comment:

  1. OMG I NEED THAT TOP IN MY LIFE!!! :(

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^