Friday, March 2, 2012

i found my *sole*mate ^_^


I am sooo excited for my purchases yesterday. It wasn't planned at all. This is one of those impulse buying that i willingly obliged. I dropped by at watson to buy some vit and since i make it a point to buy something green i spotted this baby lips lip balm from maybelline new york. That's it. I super thought that was my mini buy for the day..... until..... i spotted this stand at sm dept store showcasing an array of flats in yummy different colors. Of course i reached for the green ones and heaven was on my feet when i slipped it on. I ended up buying two pairs because it is on sale. Any two for p399.00 and its solo price is for p300.00 each. I saved as much as p200.00. Such a great steal for a super comfy flats in an eye-popping color. I swear i'll be abusing this too bits. ;)

my haul for the day

i love its menthol feel. feels like i have baby lips already. lol. it says wait for a week to see the lines of your lips reduced, elasticity increased and suppleness increased. (so lets wait and see) best of all it has spf20.

Believe from personal collection. A gift from Beybi Q' :*

my newest two pairs of flats








hurrah. i swear you should grab a pair or two of this flats. you won't be disappointed. promise. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^