Friday, March 2, 2012

happily ever after ^_^

Finally after 8 years of ups and down of their relationship, Loita and Romel decided to the tie knot last Feb. 19, 2012 (yep a super delayed post). 
A day after Romels' birthday. 
The most perfect gift he could ever wish for. 
I am truly happy to grace the event and witness their promise of forever. 
To be bound by their love for each other through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do they part.

loving the butterfly details


 eyebags



dashing groom

beautiful bride

looooong trail


vain shots

food

give-away

a moment with the bride

ang maganda, pinakamaganda at mas maganda ;)

numu time

take two

we totally dig the photobooth, these are my former colleagues from ucpb

goofing with friends

couldn't resist taking a shot of from their guest book


moment with the groom

my only decent wholebody pix. sad there wasn't a shot of the back ribbon detail. =(

dress - metro, bag-sm, shoes - metro, accessories - anagon

A wedding, be it a simple or an extravagant event, is truly a touching scene to behold. 
It takes me back to my little girls dream of my knight in shining armor coming to take me away and carry me off to our castle and live happily ever after.
Someday i know it won't be just a dream anymore. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^