Thursday, December 15, 2011

bibingka-licious

Christmas is a few days away and what do we associate with that especially when we do the Simbang Gabi? there is always that stalls outside the church selling a wealth of native delicacies including bibingka , the puto bumbongsalabat (hot ginger tea), or tsokolate (thick hot cocoa). just thinking about this delicacies made me hungry for it. good thing there is bibingkinitan right at the heart of sm city lucena.

pose on its stall

nyum nyum nyum


bought 2 sets, one for me and one for nini (thank you for taking pix of me  ^_^)
waiting for my change
camera whoring ^_^
its cute packaging so in time for the holidays
mouth watering goodness 

bibingkinitans bibingka is a must try, although i haven't tried their kapeng barako yet which i heard is a perfect partner for this. that'll be my next on my to do list then. ^_^

earlier pic at jolibee: haggardness

3/4 cardigan tied at the front - laninafashion; black inner - laninafashion; shorts - pretty 99; bag - sm; necklace - anagon collection


1 comment:

  1. I don't like bibingka, in general, but Bibingkinitan is the bomb!!!

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonder-womans-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^