Friday, December 30, 2011

christmas gifts 2011

these are the gifts i received from Christmas. not much but still valued for the thoughtfulness that comes with it. i've received far too many kisses from my nephews and niece though. talk about sooo much slobber of saliva. yikes ^_^ 
Still the best Christmas gift ever is to be alive and experience life again, and to be able to celebrate Jesus' birth with my loved ones. happy holidays and i am soo looking forward to 2012. excited much. ^_^


personal gift to myself
 nope i didn't bought two. the tan satchel is my gift to mom. it looks pretty so i decided to take a pic and post it here too. ^_^



my "green" satchel


i'm excited with this one. i've been bored with my hair for so long (been straight from ages).  and i told my luvz if curly hair would suit me. turns out that he prefers it long and straight so i surf the net for one trusted seller who sells curling wands. he bought it for me from sendagift (very accommodating seller) 
tadah!!! my curling wand from babzy q' ^_^

watch from sis gold
 so pretty with its splatter like paint detail
revlon lipstick from mom, nivea soft rose from sis alex, hand cream from sis hani

surprise gift from my supplier ^_^
gift certificate from tutum shop ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^