Sunday, December 11, 2011

mi belle de jour 2012 planner

hurray for an awesome online buy from sleepandshop. i guess it means shopping online and sleeping with no worries at all that your item purchased wouldn't be succesful. ;) anyway i am into writing a diary from highschool into college. but then the always rushed + toxic world of working stopped me from keeping one again. crazy tired to jot down a paragraph or more so i opt to put a simple reminder on a calendar (which is HUGE by the way) just so i can remember what happens on that day. now i thank my lucky stars upon stumbling on this planner which is so cute by the way and i can't wait for the new year to come so i can start writing on it. ^_^

a cute note from janis meron <3
i choose the double wired planner.. easier for me to write because it will stay flat and foldable..
my all time favorite month ^_^ (yep you guess it right, my birth month)..

that's the first words i've written so far.. ^_^


i've already detached the coupons inside and most of it will see the end of 2012 without being used, most of the participating stores/outlets are based on manila and my location is in province, best to detach those that i won't be able to use (sooo plenty) and add it on my giveaway (still brewing it). ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^