Wednesday, December 28, 2011

cold day

did i mention i was sick last Christmas. and till now i'm suffering from cough and colds but not to severe anymore. anyway though i hate to leave the comfort of my bed and stuffies i really really really have to go outside and ship the items that was ordered from La Niña Fashion, my online shop via Multiply, my wonderful shoppers need it in time for the New Years Celebration. one was a polka dot corset and the other was a number of sponge bun maker. my babzy is somewhat on a deadline and cannot shipped the items for me. anyway i decided to wear this korean jacket i bought online (i am sooo inlove with green), and the new black flats that i've blogged about in my previous post.

yep, i'm a little weirded out by my legs pose
squinting against the suns ray, thank heavens for its warmth
neat detail of my jacket, has a crown detail for the zipper, forgot to take a pic of the hood
my super comfy shoes bought for such a steal price ;)
i am so warm in this outfit and if you're wondering if i am that cold then why am i wearing shorts? i feel coldest in my upper region. i think i got thick thighs sooo.. ^_^

korean jacket - online
shorts - metro
shoes - lucban shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^