Wednesday, December 14, 2011

loving flats

there's this new shop in town called "lucban shoes" that my sister is bragging about that sells shoes for an awesome steal. i decide to go with her and find some closed shoes that i will actually wear this time. i have a bunch accumulating dust coz i've been neglecting them in favor of my open toed sandals/thongs. as the place is totally new, we were greeted with so many people trying to buy some of their stuffs.
i forgot to take a pic of the place. honestly i just want to grab a pair and go. the place is small. some of their shoes are pretty [ some are not ;) ] and most of the designs i want no longer have a size for me. i ended up buying these two and boohoo for little sister she came home empty handed.



green and black
the stitching makes the black look not too boring ^_^ this one is sooo comfy and the sole just have that right sturdy feel when walking or even running. i believe we will have a long relationship. ^_^

this one is apple green. too light for my dark skin. or more appropriately: am too dark for its light color ;) but hey just present me with any green shade and i am totally in love with it. this one is comfy too. hugs my feet in the right places. 

hurray for flats!!!!
these are heaven sent to my footsies. i've taken a looooong break from wearing heels, blame that on my then 5.5 days a week 8 hours a day work in corporate world. 
busy as a bee and have places to check and people to see. 
mind you i love heels, it adds that confidence and sexy strut whenever you walk, turn or sit; it also gives me that boss' feel, im just resting my feet and will let that heels hug my feet once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^