Monday, December 26, 2011

noche buena 2011 with my adoptive kids ;)

this is the second Christmas i am celebrating with my nephews. i planned to prepare some more festive noche buena but alas i got sick from my errands (12/23/11). im burning up with fever all through out the night. i patiently set the alarm every 4hours so i get to take my medicines continuously. i feel slightly well in the morning but still cannot overdo it or i may suffer from relapse. good thing for those fast food chains offering some set christmas meal, i only have to prepare a few dishes. here's how we made "salubung" of jesus christs' birth.

the kids choose kfcs' party package: good for 10 people. grabe pag guys talaga anlalakas kumain :D

c mimar
original chicken, i want spicy =(
barbeque rods
fiesta ham cooked in pineapple juice ^_^
embutido, nope i didnt cooked this, we ordered this also from a neighbor, effort sa plating.
my all time fave potato salad. this ones made with soooo much love, i prefer using potato marbles. just imagine peeling 1kl of this potatoes but it's all worth it naman. ^_^ i introduced this to my babzy and he loves it too na din ^_^
leche flan
rice
macaroni salad
spaghetti
drinks and gravy

the eldest and the youngest
dadex playing dota while waiting for the clock to strike 12mn
hayuds playing dota as well
mimar playing on his ipod
well as for me, camwhoring ^_^
yey jesus is born na, noche buena time, lol at hayud, bet his sooo hungry for all that dota playing
finger licking goodness of the chicken
sometimes hayud loves to take a pix of me in my dorkiest state :P

we were up till 3am skyping with my sister, their mom who is miles away from us working at uae as resto manager of pinkberry. she used to work at krispy kreme then ventured to much greener pasture. i failed to take a pic of our skype moment. anyhooo here's a pix of my dear oldest sister. im missing you a bunch. 


this is what they wore the morning of Christmas. all set to visit their ninong and ninangs ^_^ i helped them pick their outfits during this months shopping spree.
top - bench; shorts - tribal; shoes - converse
top - bench; shorts - metro; shoes - vans
top - sm; shorts - grizzly; shoes - world balance


i love my nephews to bits, kinda prepares me how to handle my would be kids in the future. sometimes its stressful, sometimes downright hilarious moments with them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this.. I would love to hear what you have to say.. ^_^